« Home | One of my favorite hobbies is to write down "aphor... » | الوقت تغير يا شيخخلال مقابلاته مع رؤساء تحرير الصح... » | who doesnt know angelina Jolie ? ever wondered how... » | في زمن وهمي من الأزمانكان ياما وياما كان.. سلطنة و... » | Ustaad Sheikh Ahmed Deedat has passed away to meet... » | 15 years,and it's still burning in my heart.i knOw... » | South Africa Here I Come =)so i'll be off for like... » | we all have heared about the health status of the ... » | i dont believe in horoscopes, i dont even read it ... » | BlogItemURL>http://www.thedaleel.com/index.php?pag... »

it is funny how i fantasize myself punching and kicking the person who makes me soooo angry when am all alone in my room ! , i actually live the moment and say what ever i wanted to say at that time but couldnt say it because i did not have the guts for it . what makes it even better is that i feel so relieved as soon as the fantasizing thing is all over and that demon person is actually so sorry for wut he have done and begging me to accept his apologiese while i say no (3ashan tet2adab marra thania) lol . while in the real life i just stand there so quietly infront of the one who embarrasses me and humiliate me wether its for a reason or not !. but after all mom always says:"tandemeen 3la kelmah ma gelteeha wala tandemeen 3la kelmah gelteeha". " it is better to feel sorry for things you havent done than being sorry for doing it".

now what actually made me write about (anger and controlling it) is what the kuwaiti basket ball player have done to the referee in the kuwaiti X saudi match ... 3aib !

P.S : i've got a video clip (media player) of that fight , do u know how can i attach it ?

Finally an update :P Nice to see you're back. What your mom said is true. She sounds wise, then again all moms are wise :) I'm sorry you've had a bad experience but hopefully you won't go through it again. I have no idea how to attach the video clip file, sorry. Take care, sweetie. Later!

Well sometimes I feel sorry for those people in sports because they really worked hard but due to some outside factors they lose! And I am talking in general here. And as a fan and I support Argentina, I remember in 1990 and the stupid referee giving Germany a wrong penalty which made them win the world cup, I wanted the player to kill the referee and If I were there I would have beaten him up!

As for the attachment, I think you can't do it in blogger so you will have to uplaod it somewhere like geocities or lycos.co.uk which offer you a space for free.

D n G
yeah i know am being very lazy when it comes to writting something in this blog . commenting on other blogs is pretty easier ;p
thanks for passing by ;*

hopeless poet

i know exactly what u mean ! but i dont think beating the referee is the best solution !
thanks for the help , i did a geocities page but it seems they have the same problem as here , and the lycos is not a free account ;p thanks again

Who was the Kuwaiti basketball player? I dated one once (long time ago). He was drop-dead gorgeous, but I kid you not - the dumbest man I've ever met. I'm not saying that because I think I'm smart either! LOL

الناس اجناس حجيه
لهذا نشوف اللي يعصب من ادنات الدون
!
و فيهم اللي نلقاه بارد جنه ثلجه
!

و رياضيينا للأسف ليلحين ما يستحقون كلمة قدوة
بس لو خليت خربت
فيهم نماين طيبه

طلعتي رياضيه ! لا و كرة سلة بعد
:))

i dont know what happened, but i have no doubt that "ba3th elnas" will get him out of any mess he's in

amerab :

lol well i guess his name is saqer but not sure , hes cute though ;p

eb9ara7a:

saj walla ! enas ajnas !


temetwir :
"b3th enas" uhm sas il bala !!
if we just play sports for sports and forget all the political crap . chan e7na bkheir !

I recommend if you go to this site and ask the owner to instruct you how to attach it.
http://www.mahmood.tv

ainialyaman

hii, i appriciate the help than you and thanks for passin by

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games