I'm old-fashioned in many senses, but what makes me different from most old-fashioned people is that I really DO NOT judge people who are different. I enjoy diversity. Sometimes you even learn from it.
ofcourse we learn from others and there must be a diversity ... but we live in this ideology . am not talking about other cultures .. am talking about kuwaitis whom i personally call "wanabes" ... they dont act like themselves ! i guess they're just not proud of their own culture ! or just think that they should act this way coz its "modern" !!. and am very sorry for that !!
mcarabian
"Just don't judge/condemn others if they don't see things your way"
who doesnt ? in away or another we always judge others whithout knowing it ... welcome to my blog =)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
14/10/05 1:41 PM
I'm old-fashioned in many senses, but what makes me different from most old-fashioned people is that I really DO NOT judge people who are different. I enjoy diversity. Sometimes you even learn from it.
Posted by
Delicately Realistic |
14/10/05 3:14 PM
Delicately Realistic
ofcourse we learn from others and there must be a diversity ... but we live in this ideology . am not talking about other cultures .. am talking about kuwaitis whom i personally call "wanabes" ... they dont act like themselves !
i guess they're just not proud of their own culture ! or just think that they should act this way coz its "modern" !!. and am very sorry for that !!
Posted by
Mother Courage |
14/10/05 4:52 PM
I know what you mean. Nobody likes a wannabe, but you can always tell the difference bewteen a wannabe and someone who is the real thing.
Great post.
Posted by
Delicately Realistic |
14/10/05 5:39 PM
just be yourself and go on
Posted by
gr |
14/10/05 9:38 PM
Delicately Realistic
thats so true , thanks =)
Ms. Milk : LOL i dont know , but mayne u're like 99.9% since u dont go to ur family gatherings in a weekly basis ;p ... welcome 2 ma'blog
tarek amr : Yes indeed ... thanks for passing by
Posted by
Mother Courage |
15/10/05 12:49 AM
q8-leo
the question is "why are they ashamed ? " !!
q8jandark : hehe sign me in pwease ;-p
Posted by
Mother Courage |
16/10/05 6:51 PM
3ala raasi
Posted by
Temetwir |
16/10/05 11:50 PM
Temetwir
yeslam raSik =)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
17/10/05 2:03 AM
You're welcome, you have a nice blog btw
Posted by
gr |
18/10/05 2:54 AM
tarek amr
thank you ,, thats so sweet of u =)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
18/10/05 7:19 AM
Post a Comment