« Home | الـلهم اغفر للشيخ جـــابر الصباح وارحمه وعافه واعف... » | We live in a world of chaos, where idiots rule our... » | This giving tree resembles my parents… I feel so s... » | Q : what do you call a professional liar ?a very o... » | went to "harry potter and the goblet of fire " th... » | KuwaaiiiiT this Morninghehe well its not really sn... » | I was watching "al-faihaa" the Iraqi news channel ... » | Tagged by the lovely MiyaFushi i am using the webs... » | i have always wondered when should one stop compro... » | sitting in my room reading a good book quietly and... »

I've received this via e-mail . this mayonnaise tin was put in a freezer for almost two weeks and no its not expired, actually it still has 4 months to its expiring date, but after putting it in the freezer its contents started to split up and here is the result :








oil , oil and more oil


still new ! no one opened it .

Yo guys,Would you like some mayyonaise ?

ummm.... yeah sure ;)

الحمـــــــــــــــــد لله.... ما حب المايونيز و الله لا يغير علي و الحين عقب ما شفت البوست كرهته اكثر :)

OMG I hate mayo, it smells of eggs, fat & a fishy smell!

I think this will haunt me while having my breakfast 2mrw..

allah ysam7ich

You don't need to separate it to realize how thick it is. Can't you tell just by the taste? :/

bo_ghazi

lol maku faidah ;-p



متفرغ

انا للأسف كنت احبه مع

turkey sandwich =(



idip

hehe ,, sowwy !


3baid

i knew it was thick and oily just like chocolates ,, but seeing it looking like that... YuKk

yuk !!

never liked it .....now even more

its like 100% fat !! the Mayo company gonna sue u ! coz now we all hate to even see mayo :P

Yuck. Looks repulsive.

Had mayo today. I also had a dream that my conservative older brother was a blogger, and had been for 5 years. His username in my dream was mother courage, shako madry!

LOL.

bo-sale7
glad to hear u never liked it , at least you wont feel guilty for putting that in ur stomach .



cozy
LOL shh ,, dont tell anyone !! or i'd say its you who did the whole experiment ;-p



hussa-g
Repulsive it is ;-p



miyafushi !
LOL thats one freaky dream ! it must be the mayo you ate ;-p

ok now how am gonna eat my fave home made tuna sandwich ?

Mayo... More like May-NO!!!

Yeah, it's basically just comprised of oil, eggs & vinegar.

Cholesterol's best friend :)

I don't care, I will still have it when I feel like it :P

eva try Yogurt



amunki

definitely "NO"


hopeless poet

just remember you asked for it ;-p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games