« Home | Q : what do you call a professional liar ?a very o... » | went to "harry potter and the goblet of fire " th... » | KuwaaiiiiT this Morninghehe well its not really sn... » | I was watching "al-faihaa" the Iraqi news channel ... » | Tagged by the lovely MiyaFushi i am using the webs... » | i have always wondered when should one stop compro... » | sitting in my room reading a good book quietly and... » | اعذار الغياب قبل تقريبا 50 سنه ...1375 هجري من مد... » | It seems that governments and news channel adminis... » | today when i was on my way back home, i saw an ad ... »



This giving tree resembles my parents… I feel so silly writing this post because no words would do them right. Nothing in this world would pay back the things they have done to me. I can't imagine my life without them. Without their prayers and blessings. Without seeing their smile every morning before going to school or work and without their phone calls to make sure that I am fine when ever I am late at home. Without their text msgs before every exam " 3sallah yewafgech" "good luck" and after each exam " bashray?". I cant imagine my life without their love and care ! who on earth would love me the way they do ?.friends would not care as much as parents do !! nor your husband or wife. not in my case. Parents love is virtuous and very pure. they would give you without waiting for a pay back. You can see it through their eyes. I remember my mom talking to me once and telling me that she would still want me to go and visit some places when she passes away (b3ad 3omr towel inshallah)!! I couldn’t stand that idea! " 3sa yomi gabel yomech" I said that and meant each single word and I was almost in tears. She laughed !. but I couldn’t take this idea out of my mind !... my parents have dedicated their life to us , they've done their best, they are still giving more and more every day… I was thinking what have I done to them to show them how grateful I am ? They have never complained about anything. I always pray for them in my prayers but that is a must . treating them nicely, that’s my duty !.i thought It would be nice to buy them something. I went to buy them a card along with a present that’s the least I could do. The card had a tree picture on it… and then came the difficult part… choosing the words!. " you are the best gift I've ever had" ! oh no, that’s so silly ! think again , I started to write some words and erase them … I was out of words… so I kept my card empty and wrote a little note like a P.S saying that no words would ever describe my feelings toward them … mom, dad I LOVE you so much , thank you for being there for me , thank you for the care and love , thank you for everything. I would never ever let you down and I would try my best to make you proud of me. I am sorry if I 've ever disappointed you what so ever. If I've ever had the chance to choose my parents I wouldn’t find better parents than you are.



P.S :My parents probably wont read this post … I just felt like writing it to let everyone else know how much I appreciate them … it also feels good writing about them while they're sitting right next to me and dad saying " ya baba, ya 7abeebti terkai il laptop shwai, rai7ai 3yoonech".


P.P.S : going to DOWNFALL today evening . i've read the Synopsis, sounds interesting ... those who saw the movie ,any feedback ?!


UPDATE


عيدكم مبارك و عساكم من عوادة

:) Allah yekhaleekom 7ag ba3ath o ya36ehom 6olt el 3omor wil se7a ya Rab..

You are soo true .. there is nothing that one can do, write or say that could remotely describe what our parents do for us... I miss them so much ..

allah ekhaleehom lich :)
and you are true.. there's nothing like the parents. They give & give & give, without waiting for anything back.

i wouldnt say parents dont want anything in return..
however, i dont mean that in any sense that could mean that they do x, only so u can do y in return

i.e. it has nothing to do with 'favors', that is why its called "fathl el waldain" .. el fathl ena takrimeen el shakhs o tetnazleen 3an 7agech bel esterdaad,
which is also the case in saying "fathl allah 3ala el bashareya ho il islam"

there's only one thing i can think of to generalize what all parents want, yet it will be different in every single person's case as to how to do it: and that is to make ur parents proud

sorry i just found what "downfall" is, i know the german name

anyway, its great

but i think u have to know the whole history behind the end of the 2nd world war to appreciate it, becoz it speaks of hitler's side of the story and not the allies'

allah ykhaleleech eyahum o ykhaleech lohom enshalla

we appreciate them to for bringing u up as one of the best bloggers:P

What are nice post that you have here on your parents. My father died, so it hard for me to depart of my mother and I dont think Im able to face life with her by my side

الله يخليهم يارب

وانشاء الله تبرين فيهم .. وترجعين الدين اللي عليك يوم انتي صغيره

msb ... weyach inshallah mshkoorah w magassartai ;*




moryarti
3sallah yejma3kum ma3a b3ath 3an gareeb =)


bo_ghazi
w yekhaleelik ahalek inshallah. wala ya7remna menhum

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

temetwir
i dont think they're really expecting something from us ... if they want to see us successful in life thats because they want to make sure that they've raised us properly.

"there's only one thing i can think of to generalize what all parents want, yet it will be different in every single person's case as to how to do it: and that is to make ur parents proud "
totally agree


as for the movie , it is one good movie . the thing that attracted my attention in the whole movie was the loyalty of the commanders to Hitler... sej mako deeen ... bs nas 3ashat 3la principles, b'3ath ilnathar wether its good or bad ! its just the concept of dying for ur principles !! amazing.


kila ma6goog
w yekhaleelik ahalek inshallah.
hehe and thank you for the sweet compliment. i am flattered =")



iamnasra
sorry to hear about ur father, may his soul rest in peace ... w 3sallah yekhaleech lelwaldah ... thanks for passing by ;-)


se3loah

ameen , mashkoorah ;-)

mother c ee ga3ed agolech its not like they "want" something 'physical' for us .. y3ni ohwa mo shay wa7ed ta36eenhom eyah o khalas

u do agree with the make-them-proud point, so im sure we're on the same track, only the wording is different

-

the movie was great, u rarely see the german side of things so it was refreshing..
bas amana, ma ba6at chabdech el shagol al7een the lady in red?

for = from

temetwir

shloon gdarat tethba7 3yalha?
at least i send someone to do it for me !!

yekharre3 il movie

Allah e6wel be3marhom. Allah ekhalehom 7agesh.

3idesh ombarek yaa 7abebti. Wen3ad 3alesh bel se7ah wel3afyah.

that is so sweet :)
الله ايخليهم لج ويطول بأعمارهم

الله يخليهم لج ويطول في عمرهم... و الله لو شنسوي ما بنوفي حقهم .... و عيدج مبارك :)

smart ppl think alike :) i was going to post something about my parents and how i appreciate them :)

well it is unconditional love for no reason ecept that we are their children .. they love us in the way we are want all the best sacrifice anything and everythign for our happiness not waiting to get a payback ... true love i would say ... no matter if we were smart idiot .. bueutifull , bad looking , successfull , loosers ... they will support you even if you dont want the support ... god bless yours as well as my parents and every one else parents .. everytime their anniversary , father day and mother day comes i feel miserable for cause i cant repay even a fracture of 1% of whatever they have done to me .. wondering just wondering if we could be great parents as they were and they are ... long reply i know .. but still i think i have to write about it ..

allah yekhalehom lech inshala .. wo 3eedech embarak mother :)

smart ppl think alike :) i was going to post something about my parents and how i appreciate them :)

well it is unconditional love for no reason ecept that we are their children .. they love us in the way we are want all the best sacrifice anything and everythign for our happiness not waiting to get a payback ... true love i would say ... no matter if we were smart idiot .. bueutifull , bad looking , successfull , loosers ... they will support you even if you dont want the support ... god bless yours as well as my parents and every one else parents .. everytime their anniversary , father day and mother day comes i feel miserable for cause i cant repay even a fracture of 1% of whatever they have done to me .. wondering just wondering if we could be great parents as they were and they are ... long reply i know .. but still i think i have to write about it ..

allah yekhalehom lech inshala .. wo 3eedech embarak mother :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Nothing in this world would pay back the things they have done to me.
صدقتي
الله يرزقج شوفتهم و اهمه بصحة و عافيه
:)

عيدج و عيدهم امبارك حجيه

beautiful reflection. have you read the story "the giving tree" your post and the picture reminded me of it. it's by shel silverstein. if you can please read it. you will love it i think.

its a children's book so very short! :)

hussa-g
weyach ya rab ... thank you =)



ra-1
mn thooqech ! w yekhaleelich ur parents aswell =)


a daydreamer

ayamech sa3eesah thank you dear.


متفرغ

ee wallah ennek saj ...allah la yakhleek mnhum... w ayamek sa3eedah inshallah =)

sowhat

i hear you !, i cant wait to read ur post about your parents i might find the right words to write the card next time ;-p
w 3eedek mbarak 2



eb9ara7a
thank you for the sweet words. same 2 you.


zinzinq8

i am very moved , thank you so much.

aisha:
i saw the title while i was googiling for a tree picture ... sounds interesting and i am going to buy it for my niece inshallah ... thanks for passing by.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games