« Home | Temetwir Tagged Moi to write about my "weird" habi... » | " Does Kuwait Worth One Good man's Life ? Let Us B... » | its seems that everyone in kuwait is an expert whe... » | I've received this via e-mail . this mayonnaise ti... » | الـلهم اغفر للشيخ جـــابر الصباح وارحمه وعافه واعف... » | We live in a world of chaos, where idiots rule our... » | This giving tree resembles my parents… I feel so s... » | Q : what do you call a professional liar ?a very o... » | went to "harry potter and the goblet of fire " th... » | KuwaaiiiiT this Morninghehe well its not really sn... »

Yellow Diamonds




Yellow radiants




Beauty


Canary Yellow Diamond


Deep Canary Yellow Diamond


Marmalade Yellow Diamond

Most people believe that yellow diamonds are less desirable and valuable than white diamonds. While this is true of faintly coloured or off-white diamonds, intensely natural fancy coloured diamonds are very attractive, rare and expensive. The Kimberley Octahedron is the largest diamond in the world at about 616 carats, and is yellow.

Natural intense fancy yellow diamonds are so rare that most jewellers have never seen one, and will never own one. In recent years, treatment processes have been developed to alter the colour of some diamonds, but so far all of the fancy yellow diamonds are believed to be treated.

Among the 100 largest diamonds in the world about 30 are yellow, one is fancy yellow, and one is treated yellow, although there are a number of other famous yellow diamonds. In recent years the Argyle mine in Australia has produced a relatively large number of fancy coloured diamonds including yellow ones.

probably most of you are wondering how expensive is the yellow diamond ?

Quality for quality, fancy yellow diamonds are more expensive than ordinary near-colourless ones and believed to be the most expensive kind of diamonds.

Abeeeeeeeeeeeeee


ok

purg

sij u going to bring me one ? how sweet

WHEN ?

Yeah but you are married, so I cannot :)

eeh, ana leh yomech al3ab feehom ityal ba3ad

hehe no im not , "mother courage and her children" is a name of a play, written by Bertolt Brecht.

so when are going to bring the diamond ;-p

Temetwir
LOL YOU WISH

For some reason I always thought you were married.

Ok, now I have to think seriously about those diamonds, I will keep you posted.

Purg says :"those diamonds" !!

one diamond would be fine purg.

I hate diamonds, they look like glass rocks, and cost so much, and if you take them back, the diamond dealer robs you with his mark down :-(

But I am not a girl.

not a big fan of diamonds they make mens watches look more feminist (excuse moi for the spelling), one of the biggest diamonds in the world is on the queen crown and it is called the Kohi noor (not sure but heard it somewhere).... nice post :)

well i think men dotn really care about those little expensive rocks :) but that is changing any how .. i will get you one on your next birthday ( thinking seriously to quit before november next year :P )

I had a dream that I was surrounded by yellow diamonds and they were talking to me and then I slipped into a river of mud!

don_veto

yeah i know , i hate it when they do that.


mewho

its a matter of taste, and you gonna love diamonds when you find ur significant other ;-p

متفرغ

"The Kohinoor is an Indian diamond weighing 106 carets, which has been part of the British Crown Jewels for almost 150 years." BBC


"The Kimberley Octahedron is the largest diamond in the world at about 616 carats"

the kohinoor has a political history thats why its very famous... and i agree with you on men "diamond" watches , i usually dont like to see men wearing jewels, unless if it was his wedding ring ;-p

sowhat

you know you dont really have to wait till next november... i dont mind getting my birthday present in advance ;-p



Purg

hmmm the mud is probably a sign of bankruptcy.

A diamond is a girl best friend. I want the stud earring. Its never been a man thing.

hussa-g

yeah exactly, they never appreciate it ;-p

No they don't. They are clueless.

hussa-g

hahah , thats one good remark ;-p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games