Yep, many things eating me up actually, among them this feeling, and very counter-feeling as well "Oh! ya are smart!!", then they began to act like am smart, then I got like "Hey! am a smiling ass, no more, no less!", then they say "Get out!", then they find out that am an ass, then am a GEGANTIC ASS, not just "A little cute ass".Ah! :P :P :P :P :P Anyway, I said many things eating me up, but I usually eating them back when I write them down! :)
I love acting naive. It makes people feel better about themselves, till I smack them down for their mistake. I hate to admit this, but I'm pretty heartless when someone ALWAYS is naive, with some exceptions of course.
Being naive doesn't necessarily make you stupid. A naive person is gullible and innocent, I'd take a naive person over a shrewd wicked one any day.
However if you were called a name, whatever it may be, if you want to forget about it, you should get it off your chest and confront the person who said it, otherwise it'll be on your mind like a plague.
i'd have to choose A ;/
Posted by
Anonymous |
18/5/06 1:10 AM
Sometimes it's good to be naive about certain things so you don't worry about them!
Posted by
3baid |
18/5/06 2:38 AM
Yep, many things eating me up actually, among them this feeling, and very counter-feeling as well "Oh! ya are smart!!", then they began to act like am smart, then I got like "Hey! am a smiling ass, no more, no less!", then they say "Get out!", then they find out that am an ass, then am a GEGANTIC ASS, not just "A little cute ass".Ah!
:P :P :P :P :P
Anyway, I said many things eating me up, but I usually eating them back when I write them down!
:)
Posted by
Muhammad Aladdin |
18/5/06 3:49 AM
I love acting naive. It makes people feel better about themselves, till I smack them down for their mistake. I hate to admit this, but I'm pretty heartless when someone ALWAYS is naive, with some exceptions of course.
Posted by
Anonymous |
18/5/06 8:57 AM
anonymous
i wish i could go with A, and this is what i truly want but i sadly end up with B
3baid
that's true , but when you think that you are "the fool" that they're laughing at. you wouldnt want to be "naive" anymore !
muhammad aladdin
LOL... love the spirit
Mini Я
i think we have different stories here, you are smart and acting "naive" , in my case though i wasnt "acting" naive =S
Posted by
Mother Courage |
18/5/06 1:06 PM
what happened ?
Posted by
Anonymous |
19/5/06 2:46 PM
Being naive doesn't necessarily make you stupid. A naive person is gullible and innocent, I'd take a naive person over a shrewd wicked one any day.
However if you were called a name, whatever it may be, if you want to forget about it, you should get it off your chest and confront the person who said it, otherwise it'll be on your mind like a plague.
Posted by
Anonymous |
20/5/06 10:42 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
Anonymous |
21/5/06 2:29 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
Anonymous |
21/5/06 2:53 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
Anonymous |
21/5/06 2:54 PM
hazolat
interesting analysis .. thank you =)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
22/5/06 12:19 AM
the three last comments by anonymous
this blog is scums free =)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
22/5/06 12:20 AM
Post a Comment