« Home | ناجي العلي - الرسام الشهيد » | Naji's Caricatures,Collection#3 » | Naji's Caricatures,Collection#2 » | Naji's Caricatures,Collection#1 » | from here and there » | Notes from the Heart ! » | a Blog roll » | the price for 5 » | ياليتني اعرف ارثي كان والله كلمات هالدنيا كلها ما ... » | FORZA ITALIAAAAAAA »

As I Mature

i've recieved this via e-mail and it put a smile on my face , thought of sharing it with you guys ... enjoy !

I loved it! hahahaha...my favorite line was "I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes."

LOL!
mature mise's wisdom!

Good one :)

my passion to your blog didnt fade and still has the first time passion :P
hhhahaha kidding:)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute

thanx for sharing sweety

nice but old:P

true that :)

some were funny

o tara lel7een na6er ur reply ely geltay betdezeena tawthee7an le kalam engaal aw raddan 3ala as'ela en6ar7at

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I wanna be a celebrity

jelly belly

yes they are ;-)


muhammad aladdin

mise were always a great help to humanity ;-p


Òrange Juice™

you know i've always wondered ,why do kids vomit in school anyway?!


bo_ghazi

ent a7la ;-)


anonymous

Hmm ...what am i supposed to say ? "you flatter me, just kidding" ?

wilted_roze

thank YOU ;*


kila ma6goog
OkaaaY ;S



fuzzy
cute, you agree with it ALL !!



um-mid3aab

kheimatkum maghribiyyah ?



temetwir

yeah then i said "forget it" ;-p
my next post might help you understand my "not so clear" ideas =)


alia !!!!

believe me YOU ARE !! .. since the historical chanel bag night !

bonaviita

that's my Favorite ;-)

عجيبه

Lol!Actually i laughed a lot when i read it but it's true..Nice One!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games