Growing Old Gracefully
a message in a Bottle
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday to ME!
Actually, at first I decided NOT to celebrate my birthday this year, as I am on my way to be "over the hill". I woke up feeling pretty sorry for myself, now that I am officially __ years old. Then, I decided that I needed an attitude adjustment because I have so very much for which to be thankful.
I have great Parents who work hard to provide for the family, who keep us together; encourage us to be smarter, stronger, and happier. And an amazing family which "secret" to success, which we're all fond of telling everybody, is to always say to each other "yes, dear, whatever you want". HA! I'll not comment on that one ;-p
I have two precious brothers, a beautiful sister and the cutest niece EVER "my princess", who are the lights of my life. We've had our differences, but I wouldn't trade them for anything or anyone. They are my pride and joy!
I have a good job - actually, it's more of a vocation for me. My only complaint is working and studying at the same time that demands so much of my time due to the paperwork involved.
And, I have made some great blogging buddies over the past year! You guys are awesome - thanks for "being there" for me.
Finally, I have been so richly blessed by Allah in so many ways throughout my life. and I thank him for all that He has given to me and what He has taken.
Age is just a number and you're only as old as you feel. And as one once said "We just had to forgive ourselves... for growing up."
I have decided to grow old GRACEFULLY, to celebrate every birthday, and look ahead to what would be. With the help of those who are surrounding me with their love. Mom, sister, and my wonderful friends, Thank you in advance for the "surprise party" you've planned for tonight ;-p
THANK YOU, I LOVE you and you're the reason why i feel so special ;*
.
.
.
.
*When I am an Old woman i Shall wear Purple



BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNGGGGGGGGG
NYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3
SHOTGUN
happy birZdai
Posted by
um-miT3ib |
8/11/06 8:33 AM
um-mid3aad
lol, sank-you ;-p
Posted by
Mother Courage |
8/11/06 1:03 PM
خابي بيرث داي سكوربي
Posted by
Mohammad Al-Yousifi |
8/11/06 2:05 PM
happy birthday...ur a scorpio 2...join the club :)
tell us abt the party ;)
Posted by
me |
8/11/06 5:21 PM
Happy Birthday!
and me you have many more!
Posted by
The Solar Alchemist |
8/11/06 5:42 PM
Habbie Burdaay ;p and that was a very sweet post ;p
Posted by
Anonymous |
8/11/06 6:26 PM
Happy Birthday.. ooo 3ashow the scorpios.. Yallah.. enjoy your party!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
8/11/06 6:37 PM
Happy Birthday .... oo kil 3am oo entay b7'air :)
Posted by
متفرغ |
8/11/06 9:41 PM
Happy Birthday BV!
Posted by
F. |
8/11/06 10:02 PM
Haaaabby Bir-Z-day to yooooooou!
:****
Posted by
Delicately Realistic |
9/11/06 1:38 AM
Your post is very graceful ...like your birthday..
Birthdays are usually gloomy days .. madri laish ..
Anyways Happy Birthday :)
Posted by
مبتدئ |
9/11/06 1:54 AM
Happy Birthday :)
Posted by
3baid |
9/11/06 3:29 AM
happy birthday to you (cha cha)
happy birthday to you (cha cha)
happy birthday to Brava ..
happy birthday to you (cha cha)
kol sana wentay 6ayeba ;>
Posted by
Honey™ |
9/11/06 3:04 PM
Feliz Cumpleaños ..Happy Birthyday
Posted by
iamnasra |
9/11/06 3:16 PM
يالله حالا بالا بالا حيوا ابو الفصاد
حيكون عيد ميلاده الليله اجمل الاعياد
فليحيا ابو الفصا د
Posted by
barrak |
9/11/06 9:07 PM
happy birthday BV and many happy returns :)
Posted by
Anonymous |
10/11/06 12:49 AM
Happy belated Birthday!!!
I like ur attitude oo Allah yekhalich ur family and loved ones inshallah :)
What do u want for ur bday? ;p
Posted by
Bella Color |
10/11/06 3:19 AM
kila ma6goog
merci monsieur,scorpion, where is my gift?
me
thanks, it was a blast, you're a scorpio as well? the circle just gets bigger ;-)
The Solar Alchemist
that's so sweet,thank you!
samboosa
intay elle Sweet,gracias senora
phoenix
grazie, Viva les scorpions!
متفرغ
Wint bsi7ah w salamah =)
aurora
thanks so much, have i told you how pretty your profile picture is?
Delicately Realistic
tant-yoo, laf yeW ;*
مبتدئ
Your sweet. Your words touched my heart very deeply - thank you!
3baid
thanks, you're one of those awesome bloggers i've mentioned earlier in my post =)
kuwaitvoice
thanks, and let us hear your "voice" more often
commentor
thank you, love the crown ;-)
Honey™
What a neat way to *sing* "Happy Birthday" to me!!! Thank you so much!
iamnasra
i only speak chinese ;-p
thank you, sweets
barrak
LOL,You either inherited this unique sense of humor or you're just gifted, coolest comment,thanks
familiar_stranger
Amen ;-p
thank you monsieur =)
bella color
Mashkoorah 7abeebty
what do i want for my birthday?
hmm, i've got some already! but george clooney and cannavaro would be nice ;-p
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SWEET BIRTHDAY WISHES... w 3asa al afra7 fee darkum daymah ;-p
Posted by
Mother Courage |
10/11/06 6:15 AM
كل سنة و انتي طيبة و جميلة زي ما انتي يا ست البنات
:)
آسف علي التاخير فعلا
علاء
Posted by
Muhammad Aladdin |
18/11/06 4:38 PM
mohammed aladdin
ما منك قصور يا علاء, و شكرا على الكلمات "الرايئه"
Posted by
Mother Courage |
26/11/06 7:22 AM
Post a Comment