« Home | Thrown to the Garbage of History!!!! » | "Amuse-toi bien" » | adios kuwait » | لغز » | عجائب الشعر العربي » | The Key That Fits The Lock of Everybody's Heart! » | Ismey Ghareeb w Maku Mithla! » | We Want the Golden Days Back! » | فلاح الهاجري... وستين ألف كــوبــه » | شي من زمان ودّي أقوله »

Be Creative!


.
.
.
.
.
.





"a wise man once said: if you have a good blog, you probably have a bad job. if you have a good web site, you probably have a dull life; if you have a good job you probably have a bad blog, and if you have a bad site you're normal." ;-p
.
.
.
.
.
.



it's your turn,now!


................................................................"a wise man once said....


.
.
.



.
.
.
.


on a personal level:
i am anything but Creative , and this post is supposed to be a joke please do not take seriously ;-p

A wise man once said something that wasn’t wise. She became the first woman!!

LOL
I like!

I am wise but I do not have sayings.

A wise woman once said: Dont buy an iPod if u wont use it and if u dont kno how to put songs in it then DONT GIVE IT TO ME TO PUT SONGS IN IT!!!

Haaaaahahahahaa :P

error

a wise man once said something wise, because in his life there was a woman! ;-p



delicately realistic

show us what you got!!



purg

your wise? prove it ;-p




samboosa

LOL i do that to my lil sis all the time...i am technologically challeneged ;-p

A wise man once said fuck it!!!

sh7qa prove, you disprove it.

we have a podcast ... what does that make us ??!?!
-------------
and yeah you gotta listen to the latest podcast episode we did about Dishdasha vs. Casual on www.deera-chat.blogspot.com

a wise man once said "when woman is mad, duck and run"

See what I mean!

a wise man once said :

" a woman is like a Diamond "

shrayekom ;p

" i appreciate womwn " ;D

women **

it's my first visit here .. and in general i liked ur BLOG :) ..

Keep it up :)

what if your job aint that and neither is your blog? :(

looooooooooooooooool at "error" ... too funny ;p

A wise man once said...
Make new friends but keep the old, for one is silver and the other is gold.

A very wise man said: when you have just arrived tired from work, don't get online and blog! Go and take a nap!

What do you think of my blog?

hi there ;)
tra you are tagged by me ;D

LOOL

nice post
;)

and what do u think about mine ?

hahahahahha

i think i am one of the good blog bad job ppl

the problem is i am not making money out of the blog:P

"blogs won't sleep with ya", A wise man once said "go check www...."
:P
....

P.s: am I a good blogger? :S :S!!

I'm not wise .. but I'm gonna say it

I have a bad job ,, so I'm hoping that I have a good blog

I don't have a web site, so my life is great

so what em I? ubnormal

A wise man said, if all else fails, dance!!

haaay.... i like reading these!!! i cant make up one a'97ak 3ala nafsy!!! by the way... i tagged you!!!!

tat

how is life treating you?! 0_o



purg

not saying something is disproving your claim! ;-p



deera-chat-family

a show off? ;-p



The Solar Alchemist

LOL, major issues ;-p



Spontaneousnessity

what?




Baskin™

and they appreciate YOU! ;-)



Breeze

thank you, and welcome to my mountain =)



Dr.Lost
ask error, he seems to know a lot ;-p


phoenix

Durar!! but is this applicable in this recent time?



Hopeless Poet

i don't do "naps"!!



chai-7aleeb

it's not important what i think, whats important is what you think ;-)



Honey™

hello there gorgeous, thanks will post a.s.a.p =)



lawyer

i'm pretty sure you know where you stand ;-)



kila ma6goog

Commission and Advertising? *hint* ;-)



Muhammad Aladdin
LOL...seriously!!! ;-p



Alia

you're abnormal and super amazing with or without a good job or a website ;-)


MiYaFuSHi

haha LOVE IT!


AngeL

merci cheri!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games