« Home | Looks does matter when it comes to women ONLY » | مــخــابـــيـــط » | Pride and prejudice » | the Boring new me ! » | كــلــمــة شـكـر و عـرفـان » | i finally attached a picture to my profile , Yee- ... » | This is a Real MESS » | Yellow Diamonds ... » | Temetwir Tagged Moi to write about my "weird" habi... » | " Does Kuwait Worth One Good man's Life ? Let Us B... »

Smell the Coffee





كثر ما أعشق القهوة كثر ما أكره هالنوع من الاكواب
أحسن أنها تاخذ لذة القهوة

و الاسوا القهوه الخاليه من الكافيين
ماى+لون بنى

I drink coffee in the morning either in my goofy disney cup or my cup with my kid picture.

nah not of my type ;) yet i liked the deveil one :) i prefer those who are closed from the top :)


and as bu Maryoom said decaf !! i dont know why ppl drink this coffe .. be real :)

ops that have nothing to do with me being medical student :P

I love it. I want these cups. I am a javaholic. I want the cups in picture #1.

good morning and let the stress begin is my favorite especially in these stressful days.... hate doing researches and deadlines :(

بومريوم

انا ما اشرب لا شاي و قهوة ... اشتري هالاكواب و اشرب فيهم ماي



purgatory

lol that's so cute !!



sowhat
yeah those with covers are more practical... i like the ones in starbucks ! but they're a bit more expensive than those in sultan center !, now even those you can find with some beautiful designs and colors !

hussa-g

yeah those are my fav too , liked the rise and whine cup , typical me ;-p


متفرغ

I HEAR YOU =(
allah yikoon b3oonik !

I must admit it... i am a mug collector - though i never drank a any form of coffee in my life

there is nothing better than
coffe in the morning in your own mug :)

moryarti

Never ?!

tasty_as_berry

since i'm not really a coffee drinker , i'd say there is nothing better than fresh berries for breakfast in summer... welcome to my blog dear =)

never

moryarti

good for you ! ... but try cafe latte skimmed milk decaf for breakfast once a year or so , it's really something ;-p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games