i know your reading this !!!
.
.
.
Ok so obviously I didn’t have a choice, you seriously proved me that your naive and if I know by any means that you would listen to what I have to say , I wouldn't have told her . you MADE ME go and tell her ...you've told me you were done with this issue two months ago …so don’t come and judge me for telling her… if there is anyone you should be pissed at, that would be yourself ! What you've done is WRONG, and I know that if I didn’t tell her you would go off limits! (Ex. your name) You should know that this is not about you… this is about Family this about cheating and stabbing the people who care for you the most in the back … I know I have my flaws too, but I'd never go as far as you went and i don't even have to explain myself to you !!!!…I don't understand why you did this! and I don’t understand why would you keep this from us when you think "there is nothing wrong about it"… you’re an "airhead" and I'm very disappointed you cant be that stupid !! i dont know if your friends were encouraging you to do this, but if they did then you need to know that they're different than us, they were not raised the way we were …
.
.

Ok so obviously I didn’t have a choice, you seriously proved me that your naive and if I know by any means that you would listen to what I have to say , I wouldn't have told her . you MADE ME go and tell her ...you've told me you were done with this issue two months ago …so don’t come and judge me for telling her… if there is anyone you should be pissed at, that would be yourself ! What you've done is WRONG, and I know that if I didn’t tell her you would go off limits! (Ex. your name) You should know that this is not about you… this is about Family this about cheating and stabbing the people who care for you the most in the back … I know I have my flaws too, but I'd never go as far as you went and i don't even have to explain myself to you !!!!…I don't understand why you did this! and I don’t understand why would you keep this from us when you think "there is nothing wrong about it"… you’re an "airhead" and I'm very disappointed you cant be that stupid !! i dont know if your friends were encouraging you to do this, but if they did then you need to know that they're different than us, they were not raised the way we were …
it's Ramadan and everyone deserves another chance … I forgive you. But am not sure if you forgive yourself... Grow up, please !


مساء الورد عالحلوين
إللي بهاليوم صايمين
وعن الشاي والقهوه صابرين
وللحين مو متنرفزين
وللسانهم ماسكين
وفي الخير ساعين
وآخر اليوم متقابلين
على سفرة الصايمين
عساكم دوم عايدين
هالشهر ومن الفايزين
آمين
Posted by
Anonymous |
23/9/06 4:50 PM
ajma3eeen, joan
do i know you ? for some reason i feel we know eachother in real life ;-p
and they say a scorpio is his own worst enemy ... to hell with that crap ;-p (Allahuma inne saymah) lol
Posted by
Mother Courage |
23/9/06 5:32 PM
Mother Courage,
I don't think so.. but I understand the rapport you mean. & since we're here; we might as well make the best out of it.
In the contrary with that strange theory :)
Posted by
Anonymous |
23/9/06 9:16 PM
a daydreamer ..
the biggest problem is that this person doesnt realize that what he/she has done is wrong !! they need sometime to realize it then to repent .. Allah yihadeena kilna .. 3leina w 3leich 7abeebty mashkoorah ;*
joan
you never know ;-)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
23/9/06 11:39 PM
مبارك عليكم الشهر وعساكم من عواده
:)
Posted by
Fuzzy |
24/9/06 12:44 AM
3leina w 3leich inshallah, thanks fuzzy
Posted by
Mother Courage |
24/9/06 2:37 PM
3leik* typo !
Posted by
Mother Courage |
24/9/06 2:37 PM
Post a Comment