« Home | زميلاتي » | صـبـاح بـوحمره » | FEELING BLANK » | a Beautiful Morning! » | بورمية… قلّي يا حلو منين الله جابك؟ » | "South Park" me! » | How Far Will you Go? » | Growing Old Gracefully » | بنظرك ما هي أفضل طريقة للحكم بالكويت؟ » | ألـــف مـــبـــروك »

My Wise Mother Once Said


حَـــل لّــســانـــك, يَـــكـــثـــرون خِلاّنـــك
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unfortunately I have a sharp tongue; I promised myself to tame it… I'm struggling with this naughty thing that doesn't know when to shut-up for years now, no progresses so far.
what in the world have happened to "your entitled to your own opinion?"...seriously?!

"your entitled to your own opinion"

cz ppl maay fargoon between opinions and offence.. they take everything personally..

"your entitled to your own opinion"

cz ppl maay fargoon between opinions and offence.. they take everything personally..

There is no such thing in Kuwait. You can't have your opinion and eat it too :-p

So should I relax :P
Just say it like it is dont change for the sake of others.
Nowdyas whenever my phone rings I hear "hey motherfucker" guess my friends got accustomed to the way I talk and trying their hardest to adapt lol

Who doesn't have a tongue like that?! ;)

peony

sajjah, we're always offended!... tra i am one of those people who can't accept other ideas.. i didnt use to be like this before! madrey shyaney!!!



adorra
Viva Kuwait and Arabia =D




tat


maybe they don't know what it means ;-p




zizotime
you? lsanik yanqit 3asal ;-)

say what you think, and if people don't like it, well that's their problem!

work on it

i agree with ur mom

ive lost more people than i can actually count coz of my tongue.. im too blunt oo kilish ma3arf athamin kalamy wala a3arf afakir of the impact of what i have to say to someone, til its too late :(

I don't think that applies as long as you're living under the constant scrutiny of people in Kuwait. As long as you're living here, you could either:

A) Live life as you want to and suffer the consequences of a bad reputation, conflicts with parents/friends among other things, or

B) Compromise a large part of your thoughts and opinions just to shut others up.

This is exactly why I want to move far, far away. LOL.

i second your mom .... try to imagine urself in certain situations and how u will react it helps sometimes with me .... good luck :)

The Solar Alchemist

their problem at first, then it would be mine when i find myself old,sick,boring and with no friends.


kila ma6goog

i'm blessed with "mom"



Extinct Dodo
i hear you!, btw your still 21? ;-p




z

almost everyone who lives in kuwait said that he/she wants to fly "far far,away" but they never do that, do you have any idea why they don't?




متفرغ

LOL brilliant!

Sometimes it isn't really in your hands, some people are obliged to stay here under commands from their parents and to rebel against them is something unethical, I guess..

yoozay 3any ROFL :P

z

unethical according to the standards your trying to rebel against yet you still follow it when your working to break it! interesting ;-p

Extinct Dodo

I am determined to solve this mystery! and it wouldn't be funny then ;-p

OMG, i was reading your post n' my mom started talkin' bout it...

I have a blunt tongue too bas can't control it, when you learn how pls tell me!

chikapappi

you'd be much better without my tips...so don't count on me! ;-p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games