2nd & 3rd comments only go to show how we've completely lost hope and filtered out the word "deliverance" from our vocabulary. Actually thought it was a joke at first.
My guess is that you've been waiting for deliverance ever since you started blogging in 2005. I say it's time to stop waiting and just "bring it" ourselves.
You too?
:-)
Posted by
Anonymous |
25/9/09 4:49 PM
شنو يعني
Posted by
Mohammad Al-Yousifi |
25/9/09 4:56 PM
سيم سيم مطقوق شنو يعني؟
Posted by
متفرغ |
26/9/09 1:04 AM
LoL
2nd & 3rd comments only go to show how we've completely lost hope and filtered out the word "deliverance" from our vocabulary. Actually thought it was a joke at first.
My guess is that you've been waiting for deliverance ever since you started blogging in 2005. I say it's time to stop waiting and just "bring it" ourselves.
Posted by
Anonymous |
26/9/09 6:50 AM
Mother Courage,
You rock, baby.
Posted by
Anonymous |
26/9/09 8:04 AM
بالسلامة انشاءالله
Posted by
Anonymous |
28/9/09 9:29 PM
ma6goog & متفرغ
ما عندي سالفة
Posted by
Mother Courage |
11/10/09 2:13 AM
Anonymous
LOL you're creepy,, who are you?!
Posted by
Mother Courage |
11/10/09 2:13 AM
I gotta tell ya, Mother Courage, I've been called a lotta names, but never creepy.
Anyway, why am I creepy? And why do you stay offline for so long?
Posted by
Anonymous |
11/10/09 6:19 AM
10
Posted by
Mother Courage |
16/1/10 2:49 AM
Post a Comment