« Home | ماله ريش ولا منقار » | 2010 » | ضاحية فهد المعجل - الفيحاء سابقاً » | الطيور لم تعد على اشكالها تقع » | When am i gonna get the Hang of Adulthood, Serious... » | عنز بدو طاح بمريس » | سعدون حمّاد التبن » | just for laughs! » | "Noblesse Oblige" » | SAY.. »

can you relate to this?

Mother Courage, you racist you. I didn't expect that, to tell you the truth, from a seemingly honest and aware person such as yourself.

That video was friggin' discriminatory .. to you as an Arab. Why the hell should we perceive that English professor as interesting and/or comprehensible when he does not speak our language?

Hell, I speak English and I couldn't get a word he was sayin'. Rest of the video was disgustingly racist, as would be the case if a bunch of Irish people - for example - were portrayed as a bunch of drunks whose interest was only ignited upon lookin' at hooters or something.

Remove that pathetic post.

Re-move! Re-move! Re-move!

hehe.. sue me!

I don't have to.

The post is self-hating.

You just punched yourself in the face.

That oughta do it for me.

you don't even speak arabic.. spare me the act ;-)

LoL

Touche.

I am Arab though, kinda look like the tall guy in the video as a matter of fact, minus the goofiness.

And I do speak Arabic, I just type in English. Great difference.

إعادة مطالبه

شيلي البوست من عرجه الله يرحم والديج

هذي والله علشانج

والله اني رحمتك

but you'll understand this someday!
too lazy to explain

...

Please explain.

no

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games