Jump in!
.
.
.
and Clear your Head
.
.
.
.
and Clear your Head
.
.
.
"I don't feel strong. No, I really don't, because I know I'm not. But it's not because I don't want to be strong. People may think that I'm strong, because I'm stubborn, and because I have ideas and opinions. I trust myself. I trust my opinions, so I give a lot of weight to what I want. Maybe, because I know I'm not strong, I become very strong."
.
.
.
*"Alfiryah" , Not bad "ilfihra".. ;-p



i soooooooo wanna jump in right now
Posted by
Dawn Fairy |
30/9/06 11:22 PM
PISHSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS
Posted by
Anonymous |
1/10/06 1:29 AM
Tishshshshshshshshshshshshshsh,,, ana ilba6a ilbaladiya asba7 fi wes6 ilmayyah! =)
mo ilpool beta3 Elysium? =P
Posted by
Bed0uin |
1/10/06 8:53 AM
dawn fairy
watch your head ;-p
anonymous
=)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
1/10/06 12:31 PM
bonaviita
3ayazt wana a7in 3leich!!! Yallah imshaay!!
Bed0uin
mo ;-p
Posted by
Mother Courage |
1/10/06 12:33 PM
where is this??
im jumping in!
Posted by
MiYaFuSHi |
1/10/06 5:09 PM
miyafushi
Elysium... just you the water and the moon!
Posted by
Mother Courage |
1/10/06 10:03 PM
LOL even my dad likes ilfirya!
And he hates all the khaleejji shows usually.
Posted by
Delicately Realistic |
2/10/06 12:50 AM
الاوليين يسمون الفرية فِرجة*
*according to my grandma
Posted by
Anonymous |
2/10/06 3:16 AM
DR
i can relate to that, seriously most of my family are hooked to that show!! and they're just like your dad not big fans of khaleeji shows ;-)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
2/10/06 6:34 AM
anonymous
فيه وايد أغلاط ..من متى الحريم مايتغطون عن جارهم؟
وأتوقع أهل شرق كانوا يسمونها فرية ...بس أهل المرقاب كانوا مشبعين باللكنة النجدية أكثر فيسمونها "فرجة" و أهل جبلة بعد.
و الله يخليها لكم ذخر
( your grandma, that is)
;-)
Posted by
Mother Courage |
2/10/06 6:35 AM
thanks sweety:)
Posted by
Anonymous |
2/10/06 2:31 PM
anonymous
Correction
الفرجة كانت تطلق على الحدائق باللهجة المحلية
أما الفرية فهي الفتحة بين البيتين
my bad
Posted by
Mother Courage |
2/10/06 6:57 PM
Post a Comment