« Home | Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious » | what do women want? » | Bronte Sisters* » | bar panel garage door » | pharaohs » | خبز(ن) خبزتيه يالرفلة إكليه » | Ramblings » | can you relate to this? » | ماله ريش ولا منقار » | 2010 »

فــكــونــا بس



ما يسمى أسطول الحرية.. هو ليس إلا إثارة إعلامية ولا شيء غيرها

Dang it, just saw this post right after proclaiming my undying love for you, Courage.

Girl or no girl, you oughta get clobbered for that statement.

But I'm tired and my mama taught me not to hit little women.

Here, do us both a favor and read for a while, you're embarrassing me.

http://www.btselem.org/English/index.asp

On second thought, forget it, some people are hopeless, especially racist little short-haired princesses like yourself :-)

I'm leaving for a while, and when I get back, you'd better be over those issue or it's your hide :-P

And keep your hair long while you're at it or you're out the door.

One minor little thing:

Woman .. know your place.

;-P







Got your blood boiling yet? If not just lemmi know and I'll be happy to swing by ;-)

Still love ya though, ignant :-)

do us all a favor and find someone your age to talk to =)

Yes ma'am.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

online
casino games